PI PI

Its a simple loop but...there is a story.

LooTennant responds:

Well, now I'm curious. What do you think is the story?

the BEAR trap - T.R.E.A.M. the BEAR trap - T.R.E.A.M.

a lot to like about this one. Wasn't sure at first but i'm glad i took the time to watch the whole thing. Good dialogue, great characters, and not to mention a proper and full length montage. sweet stuff!

theBEARtrap responds:

Thank you for your review! Im glad you enjoyed it (considering the amount of work me and my very short staff did to make it possible). I will be publishing our two other episodes soon so be sure to look out for us!

NewYork 2146 ep.1 pt.2 NewYork 2146 ep.1 pt.2

Not too bad!

The storyline alone is what I find cool, animation....eeh.

Star field Action-script Star field Action-script

I get it!

Ha Ha! Like the old school menu music reference!

[T] Tetris Theme B Technis Mix [T] Tetris Theme B Technis Mix

I, I , I Dunno...

e for effort, the notes sound like they are sick,.,.,with a bad flu.

tomashcu responds:

yeah actually

now that you mention it......

it sounds like that

CRAP!!

Endless Fall Endless Fall

Coo!

Oh yeah, I forgot I liked trance! Thanks for reminding me!

nal1200 responds:

Glad to be of service :]

Ouch Ouch

Get the recording equipment!

This not bad at all, the only thing is the recording equipment. I know you placed a disclamer about it but I'm just saying it's the only thing really holding you back. Good job!!!!

CluppHead responds:

WOW!! First of all, i'd like to say that I am truly honored to be recieving a review from you Soothsage. I've listened to your music and all I can really say is bravo to you man. You have got some high quality stuff!! I would love to get recording equipment, but i've been treating this as a hobby, a really low budget hobby. I really don't make a whole lot being in the military. That and i truly have no idea where to start when buying equipment...... If you have any suggestions, it would be much appreciated. I mean, if I could sound half as good as you and your band, that would still be something! Maybe it's something I could work on buying piece by piece. Anyway, thanks for takin the time man, nothing like getting a review from a true artist!